Issue One includes:
- Rural social engineering: Global Village Idiots attack the Australian identity
Andrew Phillips looks at the importance of regional Australia to our national future and culture, and how it is under assault by the Australia-haters in their frenzied rush towards globalisation.
- Our responsibilities and duties as Australian nationalists
Darrin Hodges discusses the tasks, problems, and future of Nationalism in Australia, and how this current generation have a responsibility as to what sort of inheritance they would leave to their grand-children and our nation’s future generations.
- The shaky status of free speech
Graeme Campbell gives his view on Sheikh al-Hilaly and the associated implications relating to freedom of speech in Australia.
- They’re coming to my country
A poem from Mitch C on the Third World refugee influx into Australia. It is not “politically correct”, but is obviously written in a light-hearted vein.
- The youth today
A young nationalist puts forward his opinion on the problems facing our younger generation.
A poem from Redback Dave on the disastrous effects upon the Australian people of economic rationalism, globalism, and cheap foreign labour.
- Improving our schools
Arnold O’Reilly gives a teacher’s point of view on how to fix the crisis in our education system.
- African gangs pose threat: Australians face the new problem of black African gangs in their midst
[A look at the problems caused by black African gangs in Australia, including the problems associated with gang members who arrived here as refugees from war-torn Sudan]
- Anti-national nihilism: The destruction of our society by Globalists and other Australia-haters
Andrew Guild writes on the problems facing young Australians, dramas which will steadily increase in the long-term and create havoc for future generations.
- A cultural movement for Australia’s future
A discussion on the need for a wider cultural movement of Australian nationalists and patriots, encompassing cultural, social, and political elements.