Issue Two includes:
- Future prospects for Australian Protectionists
Mark Wilson analyses the outcome of the 2007 federal election and its implications for the future of the nationalist movement in Australia.
- Swiss nationalists dominate elections
Patriots in Switzerland show that political successes can be achieved.
- Is Asianisation genocide of the Australian People?
Darrin Hodges exposes the traitors from both sides of politics who have effectively overridden the will of the people and are pushing an “Asian Future” upon the Australian nation.
- Protecting Australia
An interview with Andrew Phillips, the National President of the Australian Protectionist Party. In future editions of Destiny, we hope to publish interviews with other political organisations.
- Australia waits for you
- The forgotten lower class
Michael Watson on the dilemmas facing Australian workers, of poverty, unemployment, and a growing underclass – with the associated problems of drugs and crime.
- This issue’s front cover
The front cover of this issue of Destiny encompasses several elements. The artist, Neddie Bullock, outlines his interpretation of the cover’s symbolism.
- Increasing Democracy in Australia: A plan to introduce far greater democracy into our current system of parliamentary representation
Andrew Guild writes on some of the inequalities in our current system of democracy, and proposes a new system of Actual-Number Representation with Optional List Voting (ANROLV) combined with Citizens’ Initiated Referendums to help remedy the situation.
- Win back Australian jobs: Use common sense to win back Australia’s future
Andrew Guild puts forward some patriotic views on saving Australian jobs and halting the loss of Australian industries to foreign control.
- Letters to Destiny